PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER FOR ASERACARE HOSPICE
The AseraCare Hospice Pet Therapy program is one of many alternative treatment programs used to help in the care of patients with terminal illnesses. Trained volunteers and their certified pets visit our patients bringing joy, warmth and companionship.
Pet Therapy can bring a sense of peace and trust to our patients, and help them relieve stress.
Volunteer commitment is flexible to fit within your busy schedule.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1515 Wayne AvenueIndiana, PA 15701
- Canine Good Citizenship Training
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month
- TB and Drug Screen provided
- A HOSPICE Companion VOLUNTEER...
- A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER needed -...
- A Hospice Companion needed in...
- AseraCare HOSPICE Volunteer...
- College Student Interns
- Companion Volunteer Johnstown
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer -...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer,...
- Musical Hospice Volunteer
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER FOR...
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER Somerset, PA
- Pet Therapy Volunteers for Hospice
- Student Interns for Hospice