The Health Ministry of the Souther Tier in Corning, NY needs several front office receptionist. You will be responsible to greet patients, use computer to update information, schedule patients, answer phone, receive mail, copying and track volunteer time. You should also be willing to learn electronic medical records program and how to scan records into medical charts.
Must have strong interpersonal skills and good organizational and computer skills. Training will be provided.
Looking for licensed RN's and LPN's to staff clinics with various providers.
Trained dental assistants needed for dental clinics to work with volunteer dentists.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Corning Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer at the Steuben County...
- Corning "Reading Buddies"
- Help in long-term care...
- Corning Hospital
- Kinship Family and Youth Services
- Health Ministry of the Southern...
- Hornell Gardens
- Flood Educator - Corning
- Catholic Charities/Turning Point
- Flood Educator-Bath
- Compeer - Bath
- Bath VA
- Love to visit? Corning Nursing...
- American Red Cross Disaster...
- Corning Salvation Army After...
- Corning /Painted Post Historical...
- St. James Mercy Care
- Corning Community Food Pantry
- Finger Lakes SPCA