A Hospice Companion needed in Berlin
Spend time with a hospice patient and offer emotional support. Take on the role of a trusted friend. Hold hand, read a book, be a listening ear, read a book. Offer a smile and see what a difference your presence makes in the life of a hospice patient.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1404 Hay StreetBerlin, PA 15530
- Have an open heart.
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- TB and Drug Screen provided
- A HOSPICE Companion VOLUNTEER...
- A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER needed -...
- A Hospice Companion needed in...
- AseraCare HOSPICE Volunteer...
- College Student Interns
- Companion Volunteer Johnstown
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer -...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer,...
- Musical Hospice Volunteer
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER FOR...
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER Somerset, PA
- Pet Therapy Volunteers for Hospice
- Student Interns for Hospice