Office Assistant - Chambersburg
This position in the office may perform any of the following duties: answer the telephone, greet the public, direct visitors to appropriate areas or staff, answer questions apropos of duties, use office machines and may include data entry or use of the computer with Microsoft Office.
A business-like appearance is appreciated; all visitors should be treated in a friendly and professional manner. The front office person presents a positive image reflecting on the agency as a whole.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where Chambersburg, PA 17201
Good match for
- Telephone skills
- People Skills
- Office Skills
- Must be at least 18
- Activity Aide
- Community Center Receptionist
- Drivers - Hummelstown and...
- Facility Assistance-Chambersburg
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Great Volunteer Opportunities...
- Mentors for After School/Summer...
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant - Chambersburg
- Pre-K Information Assistant
- RSVP Office Assistant - Ongoing
- Reading Tutors
- Visitor Center Representative
- Website Development