Service Unit Treasurer
The Service Unit Treasurer ensures accurate recording and reporting of Service Unit funds. Under the direction of the Service Unit Manager, Treasurers support the activities of the Service Unit by managing funds in the Service Unit bank account in a transparent manner by keeping detailed financial records and reporting on the financial status of the Service Unit regularly.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1000 Shearer AvenueJacksonville, FL 32205
- basic accounting
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Volunteer
- All that Glitters Volunteer
- Are you a Social Media Butterfly?
- Event Volunteer
- File Clerk
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Service Unit Treasurer
- Troop Leader, Co-Leader,...
- Troop Registrar
- Troop Treasuer
- Volunteer with Kindergarten &...
- Want to make a difference in a...