The Troop Treasurer ensures accurate recording and reporting of troop funds. Under the direction of the troop leader and committee, Treasurers support the activities of the troop by managing funds in the troop bank account in a transparent manner by keeping detailed financial records and reporting on the financial status of the troop regularly.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1000 Shearer AvenueJacksonville, FL 32205
- Basic accounting skills
- Accurate Record Keeping and Reporting
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Volunteer
- All that Glitters Volunteer
- Are you a Social Media Butterfly?
- Event Volunteer
- File Clerk
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Service Unit Treasurer
- Troop Leader, Co-Leader,...
- Troop Registrar
- Troop Treasuer
- Volunteer with Kindergarten &...
- Want to make a difference in a...