Troop Leader, Co-Leader, Advisor, Mentor
Girl Scout Leader/ Advisors/Mentors work with a committee of adult volunteers to directly serve girls in the troop or group setting. These volunteers provide leadership to troops that support girls in becoming their best selves. Through a girl-adult partnership, girls learn values and life skills so that they may become resourceful citizens and competent leaders.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1000 Shearer AvenueJacksonville, FL 32205
Good match for
- Effective communication
- Working with girls
- Maturity of Judgement
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Volunteer
- All that Glitters Volunteer
- Are you a Social Media Butterfly?
- Event Volunteer
- File Clerk
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Service Unit Treasurer
- Troop Leader, Co-Leader,...
- Troop Registrar
- Troop Treasuer
- Volunteer with Kindergarten &...
- Want to make a difference in a...