Public Relations Coordinator
We are looking for a few talented, energetic, organized people to join our communications team!
A desire to learn about non-profit communications and public relations, and the ability to work with many different personalities is important. Good writing skills, experience with blogs and social media are required.
Main Objective: Assist the council's communications department in identifying and crafting stories to showcase Girl Scouting to the public, through the media.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1000 Shearer AvenueJacksonville, FL 32205
- Social Media
- Must be at least 23
- Administrative Volunteer
- All that Glitters Volunteer
- Are you a Social Media Butterfly?
- Event Volunteer
- File Clerk
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Service Unit Treasurer
- Troop Leader, Co-Leader,...
- Troop Registrar
- Troop Treasuer
- Volunteer with Kindergarten &...
- Want to make a difference in a...