Do you want to be a Walking Buddy?
An excellent opportunity now awaits you! For the first time, the Lytton Gardens Senior Community is introducing a Walking Program for its residents and you can help!
Researchers found a statistically significant increase in residents' overall happiness, along with obvious health and psychological benefits in simply walking.
Do you want to help improve the health of our community? Come walk with us!
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 437 Webster St.Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Patience, like to walk,flexable schedule
- Must be at least 14
- A call for Entertainers
- A call for Musicians
- Accompany our seniors with...
- Assistance with Dinner Needed
- Assistance with Office Work
- Can you speak Russian?
- Chess Player Partner
- Do you like to shop?
- Do you love painting nails?
- Do you speak Farsi or Italian?
- Do you speak Greek?
- Do you want to be a Walking Buddy?
- Does your group include talented...
- Floral Arrangement Teacher
- Flower Arranging Activity
- Friendly visits with Alzheimer's...
- Furry Friendly Visits!
- Help a senior read her mail
- More than a Meal
- Music, Music, Music!
- Needed: Volunteers to visit with...
- Poke No Caller
- Russian translator
- Seeking Music Therapy Volunteer
- Seeking a Play
- Sing-A-Long leader
- Travel Talk Volunteers
- Word Challenge Leader