The mission of the PJCC is to build a caring and connected community, develop leadership and strengthen Jewish identity and values in a center with an environment that is welcoming to all people at every stage of life.
Volunteer Opportunities Include: Driver for the Get Up & Go Program, Computer/Data Entry, telephone intake, Bus/Van Escort, and Outreach & Markting Volunteer, and Telephone Services.
- Executive Admin
- Data Entry
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Caring Cupboard
- Community Service Agency of...
- Preserve Partner
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Meals on Wheels
- Environmental Volunteers
- Early Literacy Program
- Outdoor education leader
- Craigslist Ad Writer
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Senior Nutrition
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Cashier (Habtat for Humanity...
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services