Volunteers of any age can enhance the quality of life of our terminally ill patients through the following volunteer opportunities:
*Direct Volunteers: visits, talking, reading, running errands, playing games, delivering packages
*Tuck-in Volunteers: weekly calls to patients and families from the comfort of your own home
*Bereavement Volunteers: calls, mailings & visits to families after the loss of a loved one
*Clerical Volunteers: filing, mailings, flyers, assisting office staff
*Professional Volunteers: hair cuts, massages, yardwork, or any service you have to offer
*As Needed Volunteers: yardwork, moving, sitting, or other services on a one-time basis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Carolina Canines for Service...
- Santa's Elves
- Carolina Canines for Therapy...
- Carolina Boxer Rescue Inc.
- USMC Service Dog Handlers
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Board Member
- Big Buddy
- Furnishing Coordinator for...
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Donate Bone Marrow for Driving...
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Grant writer for Lumina Academy
- Good Shepherd Center Volunteers
- Food Bank needs Drivers
- Child Care Provider
- English Tutors for Interfaith...
- Moores Creek National...
- Fourth Friday Gallery Nights...
- Home Maintenance for The...
- Foster Puppy Parent-Wilmington, NC