Grant Writing Assistant
We are looking for someone to assist with research and some writing for grant proposals. Not all of the writing will be extremely technical, but proficiency is needed. This will involve getting to know our program, so we would ask that you come to our office for a few hours each week to meet with the grantwriter and attend program sessions. Eventually, a lot of the work can be done from home. This position requires the ability to perform research on your own. This opportunity is perfect for a student, a more experienced professional, or a retired individual. However, being interested and willing to make a commitment is the biggest prerequisite. We have free college credits to offer...
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 3968 E. Main St.Columbus, OH 43213
Good match for
- 15 hours per week
- Adult Literacy Tutor
- Become a Mentor
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Customer Service Representative
- Design a simple website for a...
- Electronics Thrift Store...
- Front Desk Manager
- Fundraising Position
- Go Green and Develop a Website...
- Grant Writing Assistant
- Help someone get their GED!
- Know Computers? Help us out!
- Know Electronics? Help us out!
- Newsletter Writer
- Recycling and Demanufacturing of...
- Social Media Guru
- Video Editor