Using an existing group format, lead a 45 minute group of adult patients in a meditation exercise designed to teach relaxation, breathing and creative visualization skills. You must possess outstanding communication skills, practice meditation skills in your personal life and be comfortable leading an educational group. All volunteer-led groups are monitored by our professional staff. Hospital orientation and training session required. Must provide one reference and authorize criminal background check. All volunteers must also have a TB screening test (PPD) prior to starting as a volunteer.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week, minimum twice per month
- Meditation Group Leader
- Make some music!
- Weekend Visiting Hours...
- Delight Patients with Your...
- Weekend Visiting Hours Greeter...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Share your love of art on Monday...
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Business Office Assistant
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Medical Library Assistant
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Admissions Office Patient/Family...