Join one of the largest MS fundraisers in the country on Sunday, May 4, 2014 as 11 communities throughout Illinois host the Annual MS Walk to fund important research and services for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois Chapter.
Plans are underway to make this year's event a great day of fun and festivities in support of those living with multiple sclerosis, their families, and caregivers.
Register as a volunteer today: walkmsillinois.org
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Shamrock Shuffle - Aid Station...
- Walk MS Event Planning Committee...
- Walk MS 2014 - Chicago Lakefront
- Walk MS Set-up (St. Charles)
- Walk MS 2014 - St. Charles
- Research Foundations & Grants -...
- Walk MS 2014 - Rockford
- Be a Rock Star at our Youth Camp
- Walk MS 2014 - Bloomington
- Walk MS - Set Up Help (Northwest)
- Phone Call Representatives
- Walk MS 2014 - North Shore
- Internship (paid), Latino Outreach
- Walk MS 2014 - McHenry
- Walk MS 2014 - Northwest Suburbs...
- Volunteer Opportunities at Walk...
- Walk MS 2014 - Springfield
- Walk MS Set-up (Rockford)
- Walk MS - Set Up (North Shore)
- Internship - Assist with keeping...
- Walk MS 2014 - West Suburbs...