Pet Therapy Volunteers for Hospice
AseraCare Hospice is looking for volunteers and their pets to visit hospice patients in the Johnstown area. Our Pet Therapy program is one of many alternative treatment programs used to help in the care of patients with terminal illnesses. Trained volunteers and their pets (AKC Good Citizenship certified) visit our patients bringing joy, warmth and companionship. There is NO time commitment. Volunteers visit whenever they have time available.
Volunteers needed in Cambria, Somerset and Indiana counties.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 706 Eisenhower BlvdJohnstown, PA 15904
Good match for
- Pet Therapy
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month
- TB and Drug Screen, Pet Training
- A HOSPICE Companion VOLUNTEER...
- A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER needed -...
- A Hospice Companion needed in...
- AseraCare HOSPICE Volunteer...
- College Student Interns
- Companion Volunteer Johnstown
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer -...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer,...
- Musical Hospice Volunteer
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER FOR...
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER Somerset, PA
- Pet Therapy Volunteers for Hospice
- Student Interns for Hospice