The Turning Points One Stop Medical Clinic offers low to no-cost medical services for men, women, and children already homeless or at risk of being homeless in the Manatee County area.
We are looking for additional volunteers for the One Stop Clinic:
2-3 Physicians (Perfect for someone semi or fully retired)
2-3 nurses (CNA, LPN, or RN) with up-to-date licenses who would be willing to volunteer their time
Make a difference in the lives of clients who are in need of medical care, but who don't have the financial resources to make it happen. Your help will significantly impact their lives.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Bilingual Support
- Patio Monitor
- New Client Processing
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Laundry Attendent
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Are you organized? We could use...
- Yard Sale Commandos
- Graphic Designer
- Shower Monitor
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Second Chair
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Help Recognize our Volunteers
- Assist with Job Searches and...
- Barber with a Heart