CTYSB Option House is a safe emergency shelter care facility for at risk children/youth 3-17 years old. CTYSB Assists troubled youth and families toward development of their full potential through provision of quality community-based services.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Background check required.</p>
- ACT: Aware Central Texas, Inc.
- Scott & White Hospice
- Jesus Hope & Love Homeless Mission
- Camp Fire USA Tejas Council
- Bell County Museum
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- New Century Hospice
- Texas Humane Heroes
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Food Care Center
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Christian Farms Treehouse for...
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas
- Carter BloodCare
- Metroplex Hospital
- Child Placement Center of TX
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Mililtary Child Education...