Bone Builders is a weight-bearing, low impact exercise program designed to delay or prevent the onset of osteoporosis. Trained RSVP volunteers lead these groups twice weekly in a number of locations throughout Chemung County. RSVP provides the training, including an annual refresher for all trainers. Improve your own physical health, meet new people, and help others have fun at the same time!
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Prevent Falls
- SNAP Spay & Neuter Assistance...
- Bethany Village
- Horseheads Historical Society
- The Everybody Can Play Music...
- A Voice for all Animals Inc.
- Wings of Eagles
- Senior Nutrition Site Manager
- Help save dollars
- Meals On Wheels volunteer
- Literacy Volunteers of Chemung
- Literacy Volunteers of Chemung Co.
- Near Westside Neighborhood...
- Corning Museum of Glass
- Chemung ARC
- Bone Builder Group Leader
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Habitat for Humanity