Bone Builders is a weight-bearing, low impact exercise program designed to delay or prevent the onset of osteoporosis. Trained RSVP volunteers lead these groups twice weekly in a number of locations throughout Chemung County. RSVP provides the training, including an annual refresher for all trainers. Improve your own physical health, meet new people, and help others have fun at the same time!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Horseheads Historical Society
- Wings of Eagles
- Help save dollars
- Meals On Wheels volunteer
- Literacy Volunteers of Chemung
- Literacy Volunteers of Chemung Co.
- Near Westside Neighborhood...
- Corning Museum of Glass
- Chemung ARC
- Bone Builder Group Leader
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Prevent Falls
- Bethany Village
- SNAP Spay & Neuter Assistance...
- Senior Nutrition Site Manager
- TV Production Team
- Horseheads Free Library
- Elmira Correctional Facility
- Chemung County Historical Society