AARP is a non-profit, non-partisian membership organization for people 50 and older. AARP is dedicated to enhancing quality of life for all as we age. They lead positive social change and dleiver value to members through information, advocacy and service. AARP also provides a wide range of unique benefits, special products, and services for their members. These benefits include 'AARP The Magazine", the monthly "AARP Bulletin", and a Spanish-language newspaper, "Segundo Juventud". Active in every state, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Vigin Islands, AARP celebrates the attitude that age is just a number and life is what you make of it.
Country Wide Volunteer Opportunities: Income Tax Preparation-Tax Aide
- Tax preparer
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...