AARP is a non-profit, non-partisian membership organization for people 50 and older. AARP is dedicated to enhancing quality of life for all as we age. They lead positive social change and dleiver value to members through information, advocacy and service. AARP also provides a wide range of unique benefits, special products, and services for their members. These benefits include 'AARP The Magazine", the monthly "AARP Bulletin", and a Spanish-language newspaper, "Segundo Juventud". Active in every state, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Vigin Islands, AARP celebrates the attitude that age is just a number and life is what you make of it. Country Wide Volunteer Opportunities: Income Tax Preparation-Tax Aide
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/ per week
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns for low to moderate income taxpayers with special attention to tho
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Preserve Partner
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Environmental Volunteers
- Early Literacy Program
- Outdoor education leader
- Craigslist Ad Writer
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Senior Nutrition
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Cashier (Habtat for Humanity...
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- City of Los Altos - Senior Center
- HICAP (Health Insurance...