The American Red Cross Silicon Valley Chapter is a non-profit, humanitarian organization that depends on the generous contributions of time and money from local Santa Clara County residents and companies to provide services and programs that help our community prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies.
We provide these services with a paid staff of 12 and a volunteer staff of around 900. Join the Volunteer Engagement Team to help us engage and place new Volunteer throughout the Silicon Valley Chapter.
- Interview potential new volunteers
- Send welcome and follow up emails to new volunteers
- Create a database of volunteer job descriptions
- Work with volunteer leads to find creative and innovative volunteer opportunities
- Plan events to build community and comradery for fellow volunteers
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Office Management
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- At least one weekday a week.