The City of Pacifica is committed to providing services and programs for Older Adults and those with disabilities, which meets their needs, maintains and enhances the quality of their lives, reduces isolation, and prevents premature institutionalization. Programs and services are provided at the Pacifica Community Center, which houses a multi-purpose senior center.
Volunteer Opportunities include: BINGO/Recreation Volunteer, Board member, Gift Shop/Fundraiser, Instructor, Meals-on-wheels, Receptionist, Recreation Staff Assistant, Senior Nutrition (Lunch Program), Special Projects.
- Office Reception
- Food & Beverage Services
- Recreation / BINGO
- Gift Shop
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Environmental Volunteers
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...
- Foster City Police Department
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- City of Los Altos - Senior Center
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- City of San Carlos - Adult...