The City of Pacifica is committed to providing services and programs for Older Adults and those with disabilities, which meets their needs, maintains and enhances the quality of their lives, reduces isolation, and prevents premature institutionalization. Programs and services are provided at the Pacifica Community Center, which houses a multi-purpose senior center.
Volunteer Opportunities include: BINGO/Recreation Volunteer, Board member, Gift Shop/Fundraiser, Instructor, Meals-on-wheels, Receptionist, Recreation Staff Assistant, Senior Nutrition (Lunch Program), Special Projects.
- Office Reception
- Food & Beverage Services
- Recreation / BINGO
- Gift Shop
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo...