Visitor Center Representative
Hershey Partnership Headquarters Representatives Needed!!
Now Open! The new Hershey Partnership Headquarters opened its doors at the end of June 2009 and is in need of volunteers to welcome visitors to the Hershey area and provide information to tourists and new residents moving to the Hershey area.
Volunteers will provide visitors with information and directions to local businesses and attractions at the headquarters information desk and over the phone, stock local information brochures and keep track of the number of visitors coming to t...
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 150 W Chocolate AveHershey, PA 17033
Good match for
- Providing Directions, Helping Visitors
- Must be at least 16
- Activity Aide
- Community Center Receptionist
- Drivers - Hummelstown and...
- Facility Assistance-Chambersburg
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Great Volunteer Opportunities...
- Mentors for After School/Summer...
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant - Chambersburg
- Pre-K Information Assistant
- RSVP Office Assistant - Ongoing
- Reading Tutors
- Visitor Center Representative
- Website Development