U.S.O. / San Francisco International Airport and Mineta San Jose International Airport
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMills Peninsula Senior Focus1720 El Camino Real, Ste 10Burlingame, CA 94010
The Mission of the USO us to enhance the quality of life of U.S. Armed Forces personnel and their families and to create a cooperative relationship between U.S. military communities and involved or supporting civilian communities.
Created by Congress on February 4, 1941, the USO is a voluntary and non-profit civilian organization providing for the welfare of men and the women in the United States Armed Forces and their families. The USO provides a voluntary civilian agency through which the people of this Nation may, in peace or war, serve needs of men and women in the Armed Forces, within or without the territorial limits of the United States. The USO also contributes to the maintenance of morale of men and women in the Armed Forces, and solicits funds to maintain the organization and accomplish its responsibility.
Volunteer Opportunities: Information Aid
- Information Aide
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- Los Altos Senior Center
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Pacifica Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Saint Francis Center of Redwood...
- Sunnyvale Community Services
- San Mateo Senior Services
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of Millbrae
- Self-Help for the Elderly
- Foster City Police Department
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- California Highway Patrol San...
- San Mateo Japanese American...
- City of Los Altos
- City of San Carlos Adult...
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Menlo Park Senior Center
- San Mateo County Sheriff's...
- Pacifica School Volunteers
- Rebuilding Together Peninsula
- Samaritan House
- American Legion District 26
- Mental Health Association of San...
- Peninsula Family Services
- San Mateo County Library
- Redwood City Public Library
- Redwood City Veterans Memorial...
- Daly City Peninsula Partnership...
- Friends for Youth
- Innvision Shelter Network
- Twin Pines Senior & Community...
- San Francisco Airport Travelers...
- Project Read of Northern San...
- U.S.O. / San Francisco...
- City of South San Francisco...
- San Bruno Senior Center
- Veterans Administration Health...
- La Comida de California...
- American Cancer Society - San...
- Project Read - San Mateo
- Homework Central
- Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- St. Francis Center of Redwood City
- Ombudsman of San Mateo County
- Palo Alto Community Child Care...
- Blackberry REACT, Inc
- Pathways Home Health & Hospice
- Second Harvest Food Bank of...
- American Red Cross-San Mateo...
- California Highway Patrol Santa...
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Palo Alto Library
- Daly City Senior Services
- San Carlos Parks & Recreation...
- Vista Center for the Blind and...
- Daly City Youth Health Center
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore
- San Mateo County Transit District
- Reading Partners
- Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA
- City of Sunnyvale
- Sutter Care at Home
- Ecumenical Hunger Program