U.S.O. / San Francisco International Airport and Mineta San Jose International Airport
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMills Peninsula Senior Focus1720 El Camino Real, Ste 10Burlingame, CA 94010
The Mission of the USO us to enhance the quality of life of U.S. Armed Forces personnel and their families and to create a cooperative relationship between U.S. military communities and involved or supporting civilian communities.
Created by Congress on February 4, 1941, the USO is a voluntary and non-profit civilian organization providing for the welfare of men and the women in the United States Armed Forces and their families. The USO provides a voluntary civilian agency through which the people of this Nation may, in peace or war, serve needs of men and women in the Armed Forces, within or without the territorial limits of the United States. The USO also contributes to the maintenance of morale of men and women in the Armed Forces, and solicits funds to maintain the organization and accomplish its responsibility.
Volunteer Opportunities: USO Center Representative (SFO and San Jose Mineta Airports)
- Military Support
- Information Aide
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...