The Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person to person services, helping those in need by providing visits to homes; jail ministry, service learning for youth, 3 homeless help centers; Peninsula Family Resource Center; outlet stores that recycle and salvage; child assistance programs; Monday night food program; a holiday giving program; and visiting people who are homebound.
Volunteer Opportunities include: Administrative Support, Food Delivery, Homeless Help Center Kitchen, Thrift Store Volunteer
- Executive Admin
- Food & Beverage Services
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Environmental Volunteers
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...
- Foster City Police Department
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- City of Los Altos - Senior Center
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- City of San Carlos - Adult...