Senior Coastsiders in Half Moon Bay volunteers help to provide whatever services are needed to keep seniors living independently and safely in their own homes for as long as possible. Volunteer activities include friendly visiting, meals on wheels, grocery shopping, minor home repair, and gardening. Volunteers also help the agency raise funds by working at the Thrift Shop and special fundraising events.
Volunteer Opportunities Include: Computer Tutor, Driver, Handyman/Gardener, Meals-On-Wheels Drivers, Office Assistant, Senior Nutrition(Lunch Program), Shopping Assistance for the Homebound, Thrift Shop, and Special Events & Fundraising
- Office Reception
- Food & Beverage Services
- Thrift Shop
- Meals on Wheels
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...