Senior Coastsiders in Half Moon Bay volunteers help to provide whatever services are needed to keep seniors living independently and safely in their own homes for as long as possible. Volunteer activities include friendly visiting, meals on wheels, grocery shopping, minor home repair, and gardening. Volunteers also help the agency raise funds by working at the Thrift Shop and special fundraising events.
Volunteer Opportunities Include: Computer Tutor, Driver, Handyman/Gardener, Meals-On-Wheels Drivers, Office Assistant, Senior Nutrition(Lunch Program), Shopping Assistance for the Homebound, Thrift Shop, and Special Events & Fundraising
- Office Reception
- Food & Beverage Services
- Thrift Shop
- Meals on Wheels
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Environmental Volunteers
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...
- Foster City Police Department
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- City of Los Altos - Senior Center
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- City of San Carlos - Adult...