Self-Help for the Elderly strives to promote the independence dignity and self-worth of seniors by empowering seniors to help themselves and by providing comprehensive range of multi-cultural and multlingual services.
Volunteer Opportunities: Board Member, Class Instructors, Meals-On-Wheels, Office Assistant, and Senior Nutrition (Lunch Program).
- Office Reception
- Meals on Wheels - Delivery
- Language Skills - Chinese/Mandarin
- Congragate Nutrition
- Elder care
- Board Member
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...