This opportunity is available ONLINE FROM ANY LOCATION
Are you a blogger or Facebook user type? Then this is an easy and fulfilling volunteer job and you can do it from anywhere.
The P. Luna Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Our cause is to help abused boys and men and the fight against child abuse and exploitation. See our video about the volunteer position at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJgn7jjXeY0 To learn more about us, you can go to http:help4guys.org/ and www.plunafoundation.org.
The organization was developed out of an internet advocate network called the War On Abuse Movement. This network has 100,000 followers worldwide, and our sites have collectively recieved over 8 millions hits. The purpose of our web sites and pages is to bring awareness to the cause of fighting child abuse. We need more volunteers to "baby sit" or participate in various interactive web site pages, blogs, etc. We normally set up and do the page designs for you or you can do them yourself.
Here are the tasks we need filled
- People to run an interactive web page accounts or groups. You will have to answer mail, add friends keep blogs, whatever you can do.
- People who can and will participate in blogs, and groups. You will have to post topics or leave comments on blogs etc.
- People to help us find current child abuse news stories and videos that are going around the world to help us post interesting and current issues about the cause.
- People who can manage email lists.
- People who can take stock photos and add simple words and graphics to make awareness images and banner links.
- Political types who can help in the continued effort to bring attention to child abuse legislation.
- People with experience with in public relations.
- People who are music fans or can help with music pages and activities.
- Web site designers.
- People who are resourceful and can do various research jobs on the internet for the organization.
- Minimum computer skills and an understanding the basics of interactive web sites. This is a meaningful activity for seniors or the disabled.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please send an email to email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself. Also, tell us why you want to help with this important effort.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21