For more than 50 years, the Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County has been helping disadvantaged people improve their lives through equal access to justice. Legal Aid's staff of attorneys provide civil legal services in the areas of housing, government, health, family law, disability and consumer (for seniors) law.
Volunteer Opportunities include: Translators/Interpreters and Consultant/Attorney
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Legal (General)
- Consultant, Translator
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo...