For more than 50 years, the Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County has been helping disadvantaged people improve their lives through equal access to justice. Legal Aid's staff of attorneys provide civil legal services in the areas of housing, government, health, family law, disability and consumer (for seniors) law.
Volunteer Opportunities include: Translators/Interpreters and Consultant/Attorney
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Legal (General)
- Consultant, Translator
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Environmental Volunteers
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...
- Foster City Police Department
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- City of Los Altos - Senior Center
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- City of San Carlos - Adult...