The American Cancer Society is a nationwide community- based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service. The American Cancer Society's international mission concentrates on capacity building in developing cancer societies and on collaboration with other cancer-related organizations throughout the world in carrying out shared strategic directions.
San Mateo Volunteer Opportunities: Board Member, Clerical & Reception Volunteer, Community Outreach, Discovery Shop, Driver - Road to Recovery
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Preserve Partner
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Outdoor education leader
- Early Literacy Program
- Craigslist Ad Writer
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Reading Tutor
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- ESL Instructor
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Senior Nutrition
- City of San Mateo - Senior...