The American Cancer Society is a nationwide community- based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service. The American Cancer Society's international mission concentrates on capacity building in developing cancer societies and on collaboration with other cancer-related organizations throughout the world in carrying out shared strategic directions.
San Mateo Volunteer Opportunities: Board Member, Clerical & Reception Volunteer, Community Outreach, Discovery Shop, Driver - Road to Recovery
- General Skills, Computer Skills, Driver
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...