The Admissions Office at Silver Hill Hospital is where individuals experiencing distress due to psychiatric or addiction challenges first come to determine where they will be assigned in the hospital to receive the best possible treatment. You will work alongside the admissions staff, who are expertly trained to help people in crisis and to ensure that each patient will receive the most appropriate care. After training as an Admissions Office Ambassador, you will use your adept interpersonal skills and empathy for others to offer support to patients and their families by providing written information, food and beverages, and descriptions of our programs and facilities. Your calm presence and good people instincts will guide you so that patients are made to feel welcome, respected and encouraged.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours at least twice per month
- Meditation Group Leader
- Make some music!
- Weekend Visiting Hours...
- Delight Patients with Your...
- Weekend Visiting Hours Greeter...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Share your love of art on Monday...
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Business Office Assistant
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Medical Library Assistant
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Admissions Office Patient/Family...