Coach and mentor single parents
Volunteer by helping an independent single parent find financial stability, learn to stand on her own two feet and support her family. Women seeking to improve their job skills and move into a career need a coach and mentor during the process. Caritas of Austin community advocates provide this significant presence to persons moving from a crisis-driven life in poverty to a stable self-sufficient life.
Training for the volunteer provided on a flexible schedule.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where PO Box 1947611 NechesAustin, TX 78767
- Must be at least 18
- Arabic Interpreters Direct...
- Bilingual Direct Service...
- Bilingual Refugee Immigration...
- Child Activities Coordinator
- Coach and mentor single parents
- Community Advocates
- Direct Service Volunteers:...
- Externships: LeCordon Bleu
- Farsi Direct Service
- Internships: Graduate Program...
- New Life Coach
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistants
- Volunteer with Refugees