Volunteer Chairman for fundraising events
Leadership abilities, excellent communication, both oral and writing skills, skills to raise money, must know or have a relationship with people who give to the community. Must be a team player; a good organizer, planner and have patience.
Please send a detail cover letter for reasons for applying along with your resume,
Fri Mar 01, 2013 - Fri Nov 01, 2013
- Where 4220 W. Buena Vista StreetDetroit, MI 48238
Good match for
Kids 55+ Group
- Fundraising skills, grant writings,
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hrs per months
- willing to learn and to give back
- Child Care Center
- Committee Members
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Public Relationship Officer
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- Reading Teacher
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Volunteer Reading Teacher
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Writers desperately needed
- fundraising activities