PATIENT VISIT Volunteers NEEDED in Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, Summit, Cuyahoga and surrounding counties - Visiting our patients to provide companionship and socialization by reading, playing cards, taking them to facility activities and events, watching their favorite TV show OR sporting event and having a friend to rely on!
Residents at our facilities love visits from volunteers and are eagerly awaiting for a person like you to brighten their day with a card, flowers OR just a warm smile!
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 6140 Parkland Blvd.Suite 105Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
Good match for
Teens 55+ Group
- Dependable & Committed
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Hospice Volunteers
- Artistic Music Therapy &...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Companion Volunteers
- Companionship Volunteer
- Compassionate Hospice Volunteers...
- Cutting Edge Barbers &...
- Enjoy reading to seniors?
- Scrapbookers & Card Makers
- Sunshine Volunteer
- Volunteers needed to visit...
- Volunteers providing pet therapy...
- We Honor Veterans