Historical Society Assistant - WCHS
Volunteers are needed to aide curators with artifacts, assist in creating and maintaining exhibits, assist with daily office duties, help in library, greet visitors, and help in the gift shop.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 105 S. BroadwayLebanon, OH 45036
Good match for
- Museum Assistant
- Must be at least 55
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Assist a child with homework.
- Food Pantry Volunteer - SA
- Free Clothing Store Worker - LFCS
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Give a smile to an older adult,...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Historical Society Assistant -...
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Junior High Office...
- Junior High School Library...
- Museum Assistant - FA
- Retirement Community Volunteer -...
- Retirement Village Volunteer - CV