[JASON] Big Sky District American Red Cross
We'll be there...Will You? The American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization led by volunteers and guided by its congresional charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement, will provide relief to victims of disaster and help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies. Volunteers serve as Instructors for CPR, 1st AID, HIV/AIDS Education, Disaster Services. Volunteers can work on Disaster Action Teams,Damage Assesment Teams, and 1st Aid Stations. Volunteers to work in the office, data entry, bulk mailings, informational booths are also welcome. Volunteers can serve on committees and on the Board of Directors as well as work with the you...
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where PO Box 2406Great Falls, MT 59403
Good match for
- Must be at least 18
- AAUW Used Book Sale-Gt Falls, MT
- Alliance for Youth, Inc
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross Blood Services
- American Red Cross of MT/Big Sky...
- Area VIII Agency on Aging
- Benefis Hospital
- CM Russell Museum
- CM Russell Museum
- Cambtidge Place Retirement...
- Casa-Can (Court Appointed...
- Cascade City County Health...
- Cascade County CASA CAN...
- Cascade Senior Center
- Charlie Russel Back Country...
- Charlie Russell Back Country...
- City County Health Department
- Dearborn Garden Club
- FISH-Christian food program
- Fairfield Drop In Center-Teton...
- Great Falls Children's Receiving...
- Great Falls Genealogy Society
- Great Falls International...
- Great Falls Public Library
- Great Falls Rescue Mission
- Great Falls Symphony
- Great Falls Transition Center
- Great Falls Visitors Information...
- Habitat for Humanity Great Falls
- Helping Hands (First English...
- Highgate Senior Living
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Loyal Order of Moose Lodge #532
- March of Dimes
- Monarch Neihart Senior Center
- Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks
- Montana Veterns Memorial
- Morning Side School
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art
- Rainbow Senior Living
- Recycling Collectors needed
- Recycling Program
- Salvation Army
- Scottish Rite Childhood...
- Special Olympics MT
- St John's Luthern Church
- Sun River Valley Historical...
- The History Museum
- The Rainbow Assisted Living Center
- VA Montana Healthcare System
- Waiting for an Invitation...RSVP!
- Wedsworth Memorial...
- YWCA of Great Falls
- [JASON] Big Sky District...
- [JASON] Great Falls Chamber of...
- [JASON] Great Falls Symphony
- [JASON] Highgate House
- [JASON] March of Dimes
- [JASON] Preservation Cascade
- [JASON] Special Olympics Montana
- [JASON] Sunnyside School