The Mission of Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is to provide short term inpatient care to persons of all ages.
The Volunteer Service Department provides an extra dimension of care and service to Health Plan members, families asn visitors as well as to enhance and support efforts of the Medical Center Staff.
The Volunteer Department provides customer-focused programs and services that contribute to the health and well being of the community by making volunteer opportunities available.
Redwood City Volunteer Opportunities include: Date Entry/Clerical, Health Education Center, Information Desk, Medical Library Services, Medical Specialities Volunteer, Patient Visitor, and Surgery Center Volunteer.
South San Francisco Volunteer Opportunities include: Health Care Services, Health Education Center, Reception/Information Desk, Volunteer Office Support.
- Office Reception
- Healthcare Volunteer
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...