The Mission of Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is to provide short term inpatient care to persons of all ages.
The Volunteer Service Department provides an extra dimension of care and service to Health Plan members, families asn visitors as well as to enhance and support efforts of the Medical Center Staff.
The Volunteer Department provides customer-focused programs and services that contribute to the health and well being of the community by making volunteer opportunities available.
Redwood City Volunteer Opportunities include: Date Entry/Clerical, Health Education Center, Information Desk, Medical Library Services, Medical Specialities Volunteer, Patient Visitor, and Surgery Center Volunteer.
South San Francisco Volunteer Opportunities include: Health Care Services, Health Education Center, Reception/Information Desk, Volunteer Office Support.
- Office Reception
- Healthcare Volunteer
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Environmental Volunteers
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- City of Millbrae - Recreation...
- Foster City Police Department
- California Highway Patrol - San...
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- City of Los Altos - Senior Center
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- City of San Carlos - Adult...