The Mission of Kaiser Permanente Medical Center is to provide short term inpatient care to persons of all ages.
The Volunteer Service Department provides an extra dimension of care and service to Health Plan members, families asn visitors as well as to enhance and support efforts of the Medical Center Staff.
The Volunteer Department provides customer-focused programs and services that contribute to the health and well being of the community by making volunteer opportunities available.
Redwood City Volunteer Opportunities include: Date Entry/Clerical, Health Education Center, Information Desk, Medical Library Services, Medical Specialities Volunteer and Surgery Center Volunteer.
South San Francisco Volunteer Opportunities include: Health Care Services, Health Education Center, Reception/Information Desk
- Gift Shop, Clerk, Receptionist
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- Los Altos Senior Center
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Pacifica Senior Services
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Saint Francis Center of Redwood...
- Sunnyvale Community Services
- San Mateo Senior Services
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo...
- Kaiser Permanente Med.Ctr. (SSF...
- City of Millbrae
- Self-Help for the Elderly
- Foster City Police Department
- City of Daly City Senior Services
- California Highway Patrol San...
- San Mateo Japanese American...
- City of Los Altos
- City of San Carlos Adult...
- HICAP (Health Insurance...
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Menlo Park Senior Center
- San Mateo County Sheriff's...
- Pacifica School Volunteers
- Rebuilding Together Peninsula
- Samaritan House
- American Legion District 26
- Mental Health Association of San...
- Peninsula Family Services
- San Mateo County Library
- Redwood City Public Library
- Redwood City Veterans Memorial...
- Daly City Peninsula Partnership...
- Friends for Youth
- Innvision Shelter Network
- Twin Pines Senior & Community...
- San Francisco Airport Travelers...
- Project Read of Northern San...
- U.S.O. / San Francisco...
- City of South San Francisco...
- San Bruno Senior Center
- Veterans Administration Health...
- La Comida de California...
- American Cancer Society - San...
- Project Read - San Mateo
- Homework Central
- Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- St. Francis Center of Redwood City
- Ombudsman of San Mateo County
- Palo Alto Community Child Care...
- Blackberry REACT, Inc
- Pathways Home Health & Hospice
- Second Harvest Food Bank of...
- American Red Cross-San Mateo...
- California Highway Patrol Santa...
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Palo Alto Library
- Daly City Senior Services
- San Carlos Parks & Recreation...
- Vista Center for the Blind and...
- Daly City Youth Health Center
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore
- San Mateo County Transit District
- Reading Partners
- Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA
- City of Sunnyvale
- Sutter Care at Home
- Ecumenical Hunger Program