The CA Highway Patrol -RSVP is looking for senior citizens who want to serve their community through safety and service programs of crime prevention and education. Volunteers are asked to spend a minimum of four hours a week performing a variety of duties either at our office or in the field patrolling communities as well as other assignments.
The Mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California. This is accomplished through five departmental goals: prevent loss of life, injuries, and property damage; maximize service to the public and assistance to allied agencies; manage traffic and emergency incidents; protect public and state assets; and improve departmental efficiency.
Volunteer Opportunities include: Age Well - Drive Smart Older Driver Safety Program, Field Support, Foreign Registration, Office Support, Public Affairs & Community Service and Spector Deployment
- Patrol, Safety and Service Coordinator
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo...