The Mission of the American Red Cross is to improve the quality of human life; to enhance self-reliance and concern for others; and to help people avoid, prepare for, and cope with emergencies. It does this through services that are governed and directed by volunteers and are consistent with its congressional charter and principles of the International Red Cross.
Volunteer Opportunities include: Clerical/Receptionist, Client Casework Volunteer, Community Outreach, Neighbor to Neighbor Program Assistant, Registration Assistant, and Neighbor to Neighbor Training Support, Partner Services Volunteer and Sewing Group Participant.
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Disaster Relief Call Center
- Office Assistant, Outreach
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- South San Francisco Public Library
- Community Service Agency of...
- Peninsula Volunteers Inc.
- Alzheimer's Association,...
- Atherton Police Department
- Mission Hospice & Home Care
- Mills-Peninsula Senior Focus
- Human Investment Project (HIP...
- Society of St. Vincent De Paul
- Environmental Volunteers
- Jewish Coalition for Literacy
- Senior Coastsiders
- City of Pacifica - Senior Services
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- AARP Foundation - Tax Aide
- Community Service Agency -...
- City of San Mateo - Senior...
- City of San Bruno, San Bruno...
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo...