Comfort a Gentiva hospice patient with your handiwork! Use your imagination to bring a smile to a hospice patient.
If you can sew a straight line, you can make a lap blanket, pillow, shawl, or clothing protector for a hospice patient.
Other projects that a patient would enjoy are decorated picture frames, colorful flowerpots with a cheerful plant, or your creative idea!
Lap blankets (knitted, crocheted or tied fleece)
Neck pillows (patterns available)
Hand grips (patterns available)
Opportunity to work at home to help hospice patients.
Great project for community or church group, sewing circle or quilters.
You may MAKE items or MAKE & TAKE items to our patients.
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per month
- WARM WELCOME PROJECT - blankets,...
- Build your resume through...
- Make a difference! Share time...
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- Vigil Volunteer...
- MUSIC FOR PATIENTS/ MUSIC THERAPY
- Birthday Cake & Cookie Bakers...
- Veterans visiting Veterans
- Bereavement Office...
- QUILTS! quilts of cotton...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Organized? Dependable? Friendly?...
- READ to hospice patients
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- [JASON] Gentiva- Columbus, OH ...
- SEWING - EASY SEWING PROJECTS...