Families In Crisis is a non-profit organization who supports and empowers individuals affected by family violence and sexual assault. We provide a safe 24-hour emergency shelter and outreach services for men, women, & children and all services are confidential and free of charge. Our primary focus is to provide intervention, survivor advocacy, and education on domestic violence and sexual assault.
We are currently looking for a Sexual Assault Victim Advocate, volunteer translators, hotlne advocate, donation assistant sorter and volunteers for lawn maintenance.
POC: Rose Marie Amian, FIC Volunteer Coordinator, 254-634-1184 or email: email@example.com
- Volunteer Translators
- Volunteer Sexual Assault Victim Advocate
- Donation Assistant/Sorter
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
Volunteers will be provided training.
- ACT: Aware Central Texas, Inc.
- Scott & White Hospice
- Jesus Hope & Love Homeless Mission
- Camp Fire USA Tejas Council
- Bell County Museum
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- New Century Hospice
- Texas Humane Heroes
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Food Care Center
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Christian Farms Treehouse for...
- Carter BloodCare
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Metroplex Hospital
- Child Placement Center of TX
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Mililtary Child Education...
- VistaCare Hospice