Families In Crisis is a non-profit organization who supports and empowers individuals affected by family violence and sexual assault. We provide a safe 24-hour emergency shelter and outreach services for men, women, & children and all services are confidential and free of charge. Our primary focus is to provide intervention, survivor advocacy, and education on domestic violence and sexual assault.
We are currently looking for a Sexual Assault Victim Advocate, volunteer translators, hotlne advocate, donation assistant sorter and volunteers for lawn maintenance.
POC: Rose Marie Amian, FIC Volunteer Coordinator, 254-634-1184 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
Volunteers will be provided training.
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Killeen Wisdom Center
- Bell County Health Services
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Bell County Human...
- Scott & White Hospice
- Jesus Hope & Love Homeless Mission
- Hill Country Health Services
- Camp Fire USA Tejas Council
- Armed Services YMCA
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Bell County Museum
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Carter BloodCare
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Mililtary Child Education...