Are you a People Person? Become a Receptionist or Phone Volunteer
If you like meeting people, and would enjoy being the "go to person" for basic information, our front desk reception positions may be a rewarding opportunity for you. You could be one of our team of volunteers who assist by warmly welcoming callers and visitors to Braille Institute. Answering phones, greeting people and handling other various clerical tasks are all part of this position. We also have opportunities to answer phones and assist callers behind the scenes.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 741 North Vermont AvenueLos Angeles, CA 90029
- Good phone manners, good people skills
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours a week for 6 months
- Hours of operation Mon thru Fri 8:30-5:00
- Are you a People Person? Become...
- Are you a People Person? We...
- Are you good with Social Media? ...
- Bilingual English/Spanish...
- Creative Arts Assistant
- Discussion Facilitator
- Do you love to Sew? Teach...
- General Opportunities
- Good with Basic Computer Skills?...
- Practice your ASL while...
- Visually Impaired Adults need...