MEDICAL Team Doraville facility
We need individuals, who can donate a couple of hours of their time in the mornings or evenings to help give scheduled medications to some of our cats and kittens and care for them while they are in quarantine, isolation, and surgery. Volunteers are needed every day of the week for morning and evening shifts. If you are available to donate 1-2 hours of your time for one morning shift, one evening shift or multiple shifts, please let us know. Fill out an online application at www.furkids.org and we will contact you right away to get you started.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where VariousAtlanta, GA 30340
- Medical experience
- Must be at least 21
- ALPHARETTA PETCO socializers &...
- ALPHARETTA PetSmart
- Adoption Counselors/Extended Team
- Alpharetta Shelter Volunteer...
- BUCKHEAD PetCo adoption center
- Biographurr writer
- Dog Foster Homes
- Doraville Facility Socializers
- Doraville Facility Weekend Team
- EDGEWOOD PETCO Monday & Friday...
- Foster Home for Cats & Dogs
- Front Desk Ambassador Monday &...
- Grant Writing
- HOLCOMB BRIDGE PETCO/ Caretakers...
- HOUSE of LOVE Volunteers
- MALL of GEORGIA PetSmart...
- MEDICAL Team Doraville facility
- MIDTOWN PetSmart Caretakers &...
- Mall of Georgia Weekend team...
- NORTHLAKE Petsmart Caretakers &...
- PERIMETER PetSmart Caretakers &...
- SANDY SPRINGS PETCO AM Help...
- SMYRNA PETCO
- SMYRNA PetSmart adoption center
- Shelter Caretaker
- THRIFT STORE volunteer
- Thrift Store donation pick-up...