Come be a part of Re:LIFE’s URBN Youth StartUP program as a Mentor. This exciting Initiative is an intensive 15-week Entrepreneurship program that exposes students to Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy.
Mentors are divided into two groups - The Professionals and The Entrepreneurs. Each student/group will have atleast 1 Professional Mentor and 1 Entrepreneurship Mentor.
Mentorship Commitment: Responsibilities include -
1. Work with Proteges on projects and business plan
2. Attend our once a month Mentors' brunch/mixer
3. Conduct a 30-45 min relevant life/business skill workshop;
4. Attend one mandatory Orientation session
Mentorship Goals: Mentorship goals are threefold -
1. To help students acquire knowledge from mentors
2. To help students apply acquired knowledge to their projects
3. To ensure that students complete the program successfully.
Program Timeline: September 3 rd through December 20 th. Classes will run every Monday through Thursday, from 6:00 to 8:30pm. Mentors are NOT required to attend daily classes but are encouraged to drop by occasionally to observe or contribute. There will be a Final Presentation Ceremony at the end of the program.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment