The National Organization For Renal Disease is looking for a Data entry volunteer! The volunteer needs to be computer literate and preferably familiar with Excel and/or databases. Ability to maintain confidentiality of donor and volunteer information.
Benefits of volunteering: Preventing and educating clients and the
public regarding kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and good nutrition.
Time needed: Flexible/Approximately 15 hours per week
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketing Assistant/ Social...
- Marketing and Public Relations...
- "Are you great at blogging?...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fund Development Committee
- E News Letter Writer
- EVENT COORDINATORS: Health and...
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO...
- Looking for Social Media and...
- RESEARCH AND RESOURCE ASSISTANT...
- Seeking Grant Writers,...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Social Media Network Intern Staff
- Web Internet Marketing (5)
- Bilingual WebMaster (4)
- Social Media, Writer and Blogger...
- Social Media Pro
- SEO specialist
- CORPORATE BOARD SECRETARIES (4)