The National Organization For Renal Disease is looking for a Data entry volunteer! The volunteer needs to be computer literate and preferably familiar with Excel and/or databases. Ability to maintain confidentiality of donor and volunteer information.
Benefits of volunteering: Preventing and educating clients and the
public regarding kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and good nutrition.
Time needed: Flexible/Approximately 15 hours per week
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketing Assistant/ Social...
- Marketing and Public Relations...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- E News Letter Writer
- Administrative Assistant
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO...
- Looking for Social Media and...
- Seeking Grant Writers,...
- RESEARCH AND RESOURCE ASSISTANT...
- Social Media Intern
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Communication Intern
- Bilingual WebMaster (4)
- Social Media Pro
- Web Host and Maintenance (4)
- Social Media Support
- Fund Development Associate
- Grant and proposal writers (5)
- CORPORATE BOARD SECRETARIES (4)