Medicare Fraud and Abuse is a major concern for seniors and policymakers. The National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association estimates conservatively that at least $60 billion each year is lost to fraud from Medicare and Medicaid.
Join us for training in April and learn to advocate and outreach to Medicare beneficiaries about how to protect, detect and report fraud and abuse.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Calling ALL Book Lovers
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San...
- Angelo Civic Theatre
- Fort Concho
- Railway Museum of San Angelo
- Tom Green County Library System
- Christians In Action
- Volunteer Opportunities in...
- Daily Bread Program
- Meals for the Elderly
- Tell Me A Story
- Concho Valley Regional Food Bank
- Area Agency on Aging Opportunity
- Faith in Action
- Citizen Corps
- Medicare Fraud Advocate - SMP
- American Cancer Society
- Adult Literacy of the Concho...
- American Red Cross