Medicare Fraud and Abuse is a major concern for seniors and policymakers. The National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association estimates conservatively that at least $60 billion each year is lost to fraud from Medicare and Medicaid.
Join us for training in April and learn to advocate and outreach to Medicare beneficiaries about how to protect, detect and report fraud and abuse.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Tell Me A Story
- Calling ALL Book Lovers
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San...
- Angelo Civic Theatre
- Railway Museum of San Angelo
- Fort Concho
- Tom Green County Library System
- Concho Valley Regional Food Bank
- Area Agency on Aging Opportunity
- Christians In Action
- Volunteer Opportunities in...
- Faith in Action
- Medicare Fraud Advocate - SMP
- Citizen Corps
- American Cancer Society
- Daily Bread Program
- Adult Literacy of the Concho...
- American Red Cross
- Meals for the Elderly