Time Commitment: 1-2 Hours
Hours available: 7am - 9 pm
Location: Howell Mill Petsmart (Midtown Atlanta)
Animal Caregivers: Animal Caregivers are responsible for visiting the cats in the Howell Mill PetSmart adoption center, playing/socializing with the cats, cleaning litter boxes and giving them fresh food and water.
The animals that live full-time in the adoption center rely on the Animal Caregivers for their daily needs.
We welcome split shifts if necessary. Let us know if you can help for a limited period of time (for example, once a month) or only at a certain time of day (early morning or early evenings).
We have openings for AM and PM and all through out the day cagegivers and socializers. The more volunteers we have on site to speak with the public about our animals, the better chance we have of finding a home for our furry friends. Please fill out an applicaiton on line http://snap2it.org/volunteerapplication/ and come and help homeless animals find the perfect forever home.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Kitten Foster - We find them,...
- Posting Animals on line
- PetSmart Cleaner / Soclializer -...
- Animal Adoption Volunteer -...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Dog Puppy Fostering
- Are you a Creative Writer?
- PETCO Adoption Center...
- Event Planners for Fundraising...
- Cuddle, Snuggle, Play and Feed
- Pooper Scooper Extraordinaire
- Help more cats/kittens find...
- Animal Adoption Volunteers
- Animal Adoption Counselor
- Draft Newsletters using...
- Petsmart Volunteer
- Trappers for TNR