Time's Up is a 27-year old environmental organization based in downtown Manhattan and Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Time's Up! organizes hundreds of educational workshops, events, and campaigns to promote environmental sustainability. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how a grassroots organization can effect substantial change and gain PR and media experience.
Press & Outreach: Write event advisories and promote events, update press contact database and research new contacts to add to the database as well as scan press articles.
Photos: Assist in the organizing of thousands of images from Time's Up's 25-year history, which will be uploaded for immediate use on Flickr and other social media.
Website: Trained to create webpages including writing copy & uploading press articles, photos and video links.
Candidates should possess excellent writing, organizational and analytical skills and be available to work 2 to 3 days a week. Experience in Filemaker Pro, Lightroom and Dreamweaver preferred by not required. College credit available. For more information on Time's Up! visit our website at www.times-up.org.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Bicycle Co-op Space...
- Time's Up! - Grant Writer
- INTERN- Time's Up! Assistant to...
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space...
- Video Archiving Intern
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator
- Time's Up! - Website Developer