College Student Interns
College students majoring in the fields of social work, gerontology, or any health care field can join our team of professionals and obtain required volunteer hours for their degree. Interns are able to job shadow our staff and gain invaluable experience in the palliative care field. The program is very flexible and allows students to dictate how many hours they are able to give. This is a truly rewarding experience for students as well as a great educational opportunity.
Add to your resume. Become a part of a geat team of caregivers.
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 1255 Scalp AvenueJohnstown, PA 15904
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A HOSPICE Companion VOLUNTEER...
- A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER needed -...
- A Hospice Companion needed in...
- AseraCare HOSPICE Volunteer...
- College Student Interns
- Companion Volunteer Johnstown
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer -...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteer,...
- Musical Hospice Volunteer
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER FOR...
- PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER Somerset, PA
- Pet Therapy Volunteers for Hospice
- Student Interns for Hospice