The Motherlode Ombudsman Program is in need of volunteers to advocate for residents of long-term care facilities, investigate and report abuse. Availability for 15 hours a month. Adult and older adult volunteers are needed in both Tuolumne and Calaveras Counties.
Contact Kathi Toepel at 209-532-7632
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Where 14855 Mono Way Ste.101Sonora, CA 95370
Good match for
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Assisting with Special Education...
- Be a tutor and become a mentor
- Bell Ringers for Salvation Army
- Board Members needed
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Film Festival Volunteers
- Friendly face welcome
- Fundraiser Volunteers-FOAC
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Help Seniors and Children
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Help a Senior thrive
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Learn while you work
- Meet visitors from around the...
- Museum Volunteers
- Need a Reason to Volunteer?
- Pancake Breakfast Volunteer's...
- Put a smile on someones face.
- ReStore Volunteer
- Retail Help
- SCORE Volunteers
- SEARCH AND RESCUE
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Search and Rescue Volunteer
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Senior Lounge/Fire Museum...
- Share your time.
- Sonora Christmas Festival
- Store clerk
- Transportation Volunteers-FOAC
- Various Museum opportunities
- Visitors Bureau
- Volunteer Firefighter Recruitment
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Volunteer in Art Store
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Wildlife Rescue