Library Ambassadors help the library to get people excited about reading, literacy and our growing library. Ambassadors go out into the community to share information about Moon Township Public Library's programs, services and materials.
- To educate Moon Township residents about what MTPL can do for them
- To encourage patron to visit MTPL on-line and in person.
- Provide general information about library services, programs and materials.
- Seek out speaking engagment in community group and arrange speaking engagements.
- Distribute promotional materials.
- Commitment to MTPL vision and mission
- Public Speaking
- good telephone and organizational skills
- Community Contacts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 8 to 10 hours per month; 6 month minimum
- Need Act 33/34 clearances